Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Finally getting back to my Blog.

I'm Finally getting back to my blog..
 
It's been a while since I wrote on my blog but I've had so much going on, it's hard to make the blog a priority over everything else going on in my life right now, even though my blog is a way of keeping my friend's and family up to date with my life in America which is important to me too.
 
How do you prioritize things and how do you know what priorities are more important, I'm 24 years old and I'm still trying to figure it out... Maybe it's more guess work then anything.
 
Anyway for now my life is in that place where it's now or never so over the next few day's I'm going to update you on everything that's been going on in my life over the last few month's.
 
Be warned that there has been a lot of blog moments over the last few month's I think I'm going to overload my blog hehe..
 
Keep a eye out for all my new post's
 
Americas Angel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment