Friday, May 13, 2011

I Officially have a Texas Licease:)

I have a Texas Driving License Yay Me:)

                    My Awesome Card i got from my Parent's after passing My Test.
I think what my dad wrote in my card was so sweet..

Loved this card...

So i passed my test after over a year of having to walk everywhere and i must say it's great..

I had to take a advanced test plus the Theory because i'm under 25, its was so hard and very tiring as it took 6hrs to complete, but i did it and only got 1 question wrong which was great and then it was the driving test its self, i practiced so hard and my hard work payed off and i passed 1st time and only got 3 wrong so it was 3 out of 30 which i think was awesome..

My dad was very proud and so was my Mum and dad inlaw which was a great feeling and i still can't believe i have a license but its a awesome feeling and alot more independance..

Thankyou Mum and dad for the awesome card it is going into my keep sake box...

No comments:

Post a Comment