Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our 1st Christmas in our new home..2011

                   Our 1st Christmas in our new home..2011

Our Xmas Tree on christmas eve...

All my Presents hehe..

My new necklass from Paul...

Pauls new 2012 Dilbert calender from me...

My new Cd from Paul...

One of Pauls new dvd from me..

Paul's new doggy frame with him and Samantha in it from me..

My new ellen book from Paul..

Pauls new house dvd:)..

Pauls new ps3 game from his mum...

Pauls new pirstes of the carribean 3d dvd from me..

Pauls new Phillips dvd player from me..

Another dvd from me..


My new cd from Paul..

Paul Microsoft share from his mum...

My Xmas teddy from Paul

All Paul's new Xmas presents unwrapped..

My new Dvd from Mummy Jewell

My new Paris hilton perfume from Paul...

Another necklace from Paul..

My new cd from Mummy Jewell...

Another dvd from Paul..

My new ring from Paul

My new earring's from Paul..

This is just a few presents we got for Christmas, we got so spoilt by our family's and each other this christmas, we got Cd's, Game's, Dvd's, Clothes, Jewellery, book and eletronic's...

We spent Christmas day relaxing and playing with our new stuff hehe, it was a great day and very peaceful..

We had a mini buffet for lunch and ham steaks with potatoes and veg for dinner, i dont see the point in buying and cooking a turkey when their is just the 2 of us so we always just get something like ham steaks or gammon steaks for our holiday dinner's..Still very yummy:)..

Thankyou everyone for all our great gift's:)

No comments:

Post a Comment