Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our Anniversary Gifts

                                       Our Anniversary Gifts...

Pauls Revolving cube..

Pauls Massaging Slipper's..

All our Anniversry Cards..

Mine and Paul's Anniversary cards to each other..

Our Anniversary Cards..

My heart paperweight with a white cotten rose..

My 2 red Roses with Cotton inside the bud..

My 2 Red Rose's..

My gorgeous Fossil Watch..

Me with my new Teddy bear..

Me and my teddy bear..

These our the gift's we brought each other on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary..

I brought Paul a revolving photo Cube, A leather Wallet, 2 PC Game's and Massanging slipper's for our Anniversary..

Well before i tell you what Paul brought me A 2nd Wedding Anniversary is also called a Cotton Anniversary so it is traditional to buy something cotton as a gift like a robe or something with cotton on it so thats exactly what Paul brought me he was really creative and spent week's reaserching what to get me..

He got me a Personally Engraved Heart Paper weight with a Cotton Rose attahced to the side, 2 Red Rose's with Cotton inside the Roses, A brown Fossil Watch and Last but not least a White Teddy..

Mummy and Daddy Jewell Got us a beautiful Gift as well, It was 2 white His and Her Towels with our Names engraved on them, they are now making my bathroom look awesome:)Thankyou Mummy and Daddy Jewell...

So we were very spoilt  by each other and Mummy and Daddy Jewell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment