Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our New Home..The Kitchen

Our New Home.. The Kitchen..
 
The dining area in the kitchen..

Half of the kitchen is silver and black..

Bar area and veiw of the whole kitchen..

The pantry..

The Fridge with all my pics and magnets..

Dining area and window seat in the kitchen

The other half of the kitchen is white..

You saw the before pictures of the kitchen and it wasn't pretty, this is the kitchen after I got through with it and it looks so much better, I love to cook so the kitchen is the first place I had to add my own touch too and clean up..

I'm more then happy with it now and I spend a lot of time cooking..

I also had to find something to do about having a window seat in the kitchen because to me it seems a bit pointless so I decided to use it as a shelf for all my flames :-)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment