Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our New house..The Nursery...

Our New House....The Nursery......
 
 
The door to my nursery..

Part of my nursery...

Playpen and moses basket..

Another part of the nursery..

All the shoes and books

Some of the baby stuff still boxed..

The cupboard is packed full of baby stuff..

another part of the nursery..

All the baby blankets and bibs..

Another part of the nursery...

all the toys..

Baby bouncers..

A full view of the nursery..

Another side of the nursery..

The nursery is finished I spent 3 days painting it a neutral colour and setting it up the way I wanted.. Since living in Krum I have always had a nursery but I made a effort decorating it and laying it out the way I wanted because me and Paul are planning to adopt in the very near future and I also need it because of my job as I'm a nanny..

So Its all ready for when we finally start are family and it was ready for when I went back to work..


No comments:

Post a Comment