Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Our New House... Second Bathroom and on suite bathroom.....

Our New House.... The Second Bathroom and on suite bathroom..
 
 
The spare bathroom..

The sink and Mirror..

Another side of the bathroom..

The on suite bathroom..

The huge window above the Jacuzzi bath tub.. 

The shower and bath tub in the on suite bathroom..

His and her sinks in the on suite bathroom..

Another view of the on suite bathroom..

The second bathroom and on suite bathroom all organized and finished..

I went with a sea shell theme in the second bathroom as it was the scheme of our bathroom in Krum, I love Sea shells it reminds me of the ocean and the peace it brings..

The on suite bathroom I didn't really do anything with, as it was wall papered so I put up frames and cleaned it which made all the difference..

So it took me about 2 weeks in total to organize, unpack, clean and decorate but it was worth it because after all that hard work it finally felt like home..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment