Monday, October 25, 2010

Time to start wearing my glasses.

Well today i decided i need to start wearing my glasses more as my eyes are constantly going blurry especially watching Television, being on the computer and reading anything..
I also constantly have a headache and their not light headaches either their severe and it seems the more i dont wear my glasses the more severe the headaches..
So to save me from horrible headaches im going to bite the bullet and wear my glasses whenever i need too..
I realise today i dont look to bad in glasses lol another good thing my husband thinks i look cute which is defiantly a plus hehe..
So im going to be a good girl from now on and wear my glasses and stop worry about what i look like with glasses on...
This is America's Angel signing off...Night

No comments:

Post a Comment