Sunday, October 24, 2010

what a week???

The hand-made Halloween bucket i made..

Well this week has been hectic and nonstop for me..

Ive done lots of cleaning, seeing it was only me and the cats dueing the week it makes me wonder how it gets so dirty and by dirty i mean clean or thats what my husband says's when he asks me what im upto for the day and my reply is cleaning and his exact reply to that is what's dirty lol...

I looked after gwenny bug on thursday for her mummy as she needed a few hours to sort a few things out..

I went to the store more then once this week for odd bits and bobs..Lindsey let me drive which was awesome as i need the practise...

Ive done some new scrapbook pages which if i do say so myself turnt out really well (Pics to come)..

I also made a special halloween bucket for gwen as its her first halloween she is older enough to eat candy and understand what halloween is about..So i thought i would make it extra special and make her something as a surprise and i think she will love it..


I also baked some muffins and scones which looked awsome and taste as good as they looked as well..

So all in all its been a nonstop week, hopefully this week we be more relaxed and less go go as im now ready to not move for the next week hehe..

This is America's Angel signing off for bed...Nightx

No comments:

Post a Comment