Friday, March 25, 2011

A English Roast

Above my dads Gorgeous Roast before i Munched down on it Yum:)
Above My Dad's gorgous Roast after i was finished with it hehe;)
Above the Classic Mint Sauce in England
Above my Dad's homemade Roast Potatoes, which is the best part
of the Roast in my books hehe:)
My Dad's Roast Carrots which are awesome.
English Yorkshire Pups with Gravy in the middle yum:)


So when i went to England after being away for over a year the one thing i had missed other then my family of coarse was my dad's amazing roast, so when i went back my dad cooked me all my favourite's which my biggest favorite was the roast but my dad also made me Chicken Stew, Chips and Bacon, Cheese on toast, Marmite on Toast and lots of other goodie's..
You may be thinking at this point she is abit nuts they have Roast's here in America and to that i would like to point out, that they are different like you have mash with yours well im not a fan of mash so for me it was a big adjustment not making my dads homemade potatoes with Christmas Dinner this year as one of the main Ingrediants in my dad's Roast Potatoe's is Oxo Cubes and inless i want to go a hour away and pay $16.00 for 6 cubes at the British Emporium, you can't get them here, so hopefully they bring out Oxo Cubes out at Walmart this year haha..








No comments:

Post a Comment