Friday, March 25, 2011

The Great English Takeaway:)

Above my Spicy Spuds Yum:)
Above my takaway..Spicy Spuds and Sausage
with Curry Sauce on the side..
Above Kelsey trying to eat her Chips and Battered Sausage as you can see the
Dog thinks she should share it hehe..
Above My dad chumping down on his Battered Burgar;)
Above My Mumzy Cod and Chips with
Curry sauce on the side..
Above Kelsey with Her chips and Battered Sausage, My dad with his chips, battered Burgar and Battered Sausage and of coarse Mumzy with Her Cod and Chips..

This is on my first night back in England, my Mum treated me to my Favorite takeaway that i use to have at least once a week in England when i lived their..
You could say by the last too blogs i have been finding it hard to adjust to the foods in America as they don't do any of my favorite food's here but i am trying hard and it gets easier to adjust day by day which is good.
I Miss alot of foods that are very Different here to English food such as Marmite on toast, Cheese on toast, Bacon Rasher Crisp-Chips as you call them and curry sauce..
I lost count of the amout of takaway's i had but i only paid for one takeaway while i was their, my grandad spoilt me rotten by buying Chinese about 3 times and also he brought a Chip Shop takeaway so im very surprised i didn't put on a pound which is awesome:)
Also just to let you know the Sausage i had in my takeaway was pure pork unlike here most sausage's here are beef or pork with beef which i find odd but each to their own i just prefer Purre Pork Sausage hehe:)
So hopefully i find something i absolutly love here in a America..




No comments:

Post a Comment