Friday, March 25, 2011

My new tattoo's i got done in England:)

Above my Ankle tattoo all coloured in..
Above my Neck Tattoo all coloured in:)
Above my Ankle tattoo before it got coloured in..
Above My Neck tattoo before it was coloured in..
So i got both theses tatto's done while i was back in England 2 days after i got their..
My dad had been tattoing family for about a year and as you can see it must have been his calling as i think their awesome, but dad does it as a hobbie not as a job as he just loves to tattoo which i think is great espiecally for his kids as we get them free of charge..
So i was so excited when Dad offered to do these for me while i was their as i had wanted them for a while but i knew they would be expensive so thankyou dad i love them..
But their was alot of pain with getting tattoo's done on my Ankle and Neck but i must say they were well worth it..
My dad done everything awesomely he must have spent a good 3 hours making these tattoo's perfect which i think they are..
Thankyou dad:)




No comments:

Post a Comment