Friday, March 25, 2011

So busy, no time to blog...

Well as you can guess by the title i haven't blogged in a while due to having little time in the past few months with packing and going to England and keeping up with daily chores and everything, i haven't had any time just to be able to just sit and reflect and write my feeling in my blog..

So hopefully starting from today i will be back to blogging like crazy as i love to blog and letting people know the path my life has took and is going..

As you know from my first blog i am originally from England and moved to the states last year in January with my husband Paul to start a new adventure together and that it has been, so in my next blog i will be blogging about my trip to England to visit my family and having to travel without my husband for the first time ever which i thought was scary espiecally as the plan trip was 9.5 hours long..

Hope you all have a good day:)

Bye for now America's angelx

No comments:

Post a Comment