Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy few days after the move..

                 Busy few days after the move..

So after such a busy weekend moving i still didnt slow down, i decided to get all the boxes unpacked and i couldnt believe it, it took me 2 days to unpack everything and have everything in its place but i was glad to have got one more thing out the way but i still didnt get time to relax on the wednesday i had to head back to fort worth to get carpet cleaners in the appartment and make sure everything was clean..

So i got up on Wednesday at 4 in the morning and made me and the hubby a coffee and then at 5 i headed out the door to head back to the appartment i didnt want to hit any traffic thats why i had a early start, i hit fort worth around six and started cleaning the appartment it took me till 10 to clean the appartment the way i would want it to look when i move in, then the carpet cleaner came and cleaned all the carpets, once i made sure everything was out and cleaned i headed to the office to give them the keys and let them walk through the appartment and it all went well and they were happy with the appartment so it was official we no longger lived in a appartment yay us..

I left the appartment complex and heading down the road to see my girl gail before i headed home, i didnt want to go..When i got in to see gail, i was started to feel sick and tired which just meant the last week had finally caught up with me, unfortunalty i had been rushing around that much that morning i left my purse with my money and cards in back in Krum and i needed to get a boost, all i can say is thank god for Gail she payed for my footlong with chips and a large coke and it made me feel 10 times better so a big thankyou to gail for being a true friend and having my back..

So after spending some time with Gail it was time to head home and it was a very long drive back to Krum, and i got caught in traffic but after a hour and abit i hit home and i was so glad everything was finished with the appartment but i was very sad i wouldnt be able to see Gail every day like i was and i miss her everyday and her chats..

I miss you Gail i will be back to see you soon:)...

No comments:

Post a Comment