Monday, August 29, 2011

My 1st batch of Roast Potatoe's in the New house..

                   My 1st batch of Roast Potatoe's in the new house...

Extra large pan of roasties hehe..

All mine lol:)

You can almost taste them hehe:)

So this is my first batch of Roast Potatoes in our new house and i decided to make a large batch and the best part is their all mine because Paul doesnt like roast potatoes or Gravy which is what you put on top of the potatoe's he only likes Boiled potatoe's which im not a fan of so all these are all mine..

They were so yummy but i couldnt eat them all so i had to keep over half for the next day, which is ok by me because they taste better the next day..

I love Roast Potatoe's and always will hehe:)

1 comment:

  1. Potatoes are so very good. I cook mine in the microwave as well and it keeps the house cool.
    Yum.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete