Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My homemade spag bol..

                                      My homemade spag bol..

My home made Garlic Bread..

Yummy:)

All ready to eat...


So as you probably know by now by previous post i love to make things from scratch and this is another meal that i make from scratch Spag Bol..

I start off by boiling the spagetti and while its boiling i make the sauce to go on the spagetti which includes fried mince and herbs mixed into my homemade sauce, then i put it on a slow heat on the hob waiting for the spagetti to finish, then 10 mins before its all cooked i cut up a loaf of french bread into slices, spread marge then sprinkle garlic powder and add abit of cheese, then just bake the Bread for round 5 mins and then its garlic bread..

Then it's time to serve it up...

My husband love's my spag bol, its very yummy and very quick to make:)

No comments:

Post a Comment