Saturday, January 15, 2011

My 22nd birthday the day

My 22nd Birthday.Above Me and paul lighting my candles on my awesome cake.
Above me opening my gorgeous gift from Mummy Jewell.
Above me opening one of many gifts from my hubby.
Above Nick and Paul enjoying a cold beer together.
Above me opening my presents from Lindsey, Nick and Gwenny..Above me opening my lovely birthday card from Gwen.
Above my awesome teddy cake Lindsey hand made me..
Above me cutting my teddy cake.
Above me and Gwen Blowing out my birthday candles
Yay us:)
I spent my birthday being spoilt rotten by everyone, i got so many gifts, jewelery, Cd's, Dvd's, Books, Makeup and a flashy new camera which i absolutly love..
In the afternoon i had a little get together with Lindsey, Nick and Gwen we had a little buffet which included Pizza, chips, chicken bits and loads of others goodies..
My Favorite part of the second half of the day was getting given my handmade teddie bear cake made by lindsey..(Thankyou Lindsey.)
Its was a great day and i got so everything i wanted and more..
America's Angel.









No comments:

Post a Comment