Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Kitties new litter trey



All of the above is my cats new self cleaning litter tray...
My Husband brought this litter tray to help me out as on top of my normal hectic and busy day i was constantly doing litter as im not 1 of those people that can just leave wee sat their, i wish i was because i must of been cleaning litter about 15 time's a day before i got this new litter tray.
Its a self cleaning Litter tray and i must say its the greatest inventure ever made, well in my book it's the greatest invention ever..
Personally i think my husband wanted me to think he brought it for me but he really brought it to help him out when i go away but either way im very grateful as it save's me lots of time out of a day..

America's Angel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment