Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A few Items for our Garden

                                        A Few Items for our Garden..

The new items for the garden..

My new garden cutlery..

My new salt,pepper and stick holders..

My new salt,pepper and stick holders..

My garden Plates, Bowls and Cups..

So over the lasts few weeks ive been so excited i have been buying new item's for our new house and i picked up these on sale at Walgreen's for our new garden..

I thought when we have our house warming party, we our hoping to have a BBQ for friends and instead of breaking the china which i would probably do i would get colourful plates, bowls and cups that i couldnt break hehe..

So i am looking forward to putting them out on our garden table which will make the table look nice and colourful hehe..

1 comment:

  1. Got all you need for a lovely get together. Except people and food lol. Gail

    ReplyDelete