Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I sold my Settee bed..

                                          I Sold My Sofa Bed..

The Sofa Bed with Matress...

The Sofa Bed

The Sofa Bed Half Way Out..

The Sofa Bed Being Put Back in..

Well the other day i got so fed up we seeing this Sofa not because its ugly but because it doesnt match our other 2 that we just brought and it had no place in our new house, so i decided instead of keeping it and it just being another thing to move i would sell it too someone who needed it..

As you can see it looks brand new and the bed and mattress had never been slept on, i also washed the cushion covers so they smelled nice and fresh ready for the new owners..

I went on Graigs List and wrote a add, I decided to sell it For $50.00 which i think is really cheap for a sofa with a pull out bed..

Within 10 Minutes of posting my add i was getting phone calls and within 2 hours a lady, her Husband and her 5 kids came to collect it so it was a bargain and she knew it, she was very grateful, She said she wouldnt have been able to afford a brand new one, so i was very chuffed that i sold it cheap to someone that actually needed it..

Go me lol.

1 comment:

  1. That is good that you sold it so fast and to someone that really needs it. You could of sold it for more I am sure. It feels good to help others. Gail

    ReplyDelete