Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm having one of those day's

I needed to vent as im having one of those days today..

I love my life but somedays i get down about our lil angel that grew wings and this time last year is when we conceived our angel but you couldnt stay god needed you more i just wish we could have meet you..

The quote below is what my Auntie posted on her wall and its so true so i just needed to post it in respect of my Auntie and all our sweet Angels that grew wings..

Baby loss is not an illness, i will not "get better" over time, i will just learn to live with the pain, don't change the subject when i talk about my child, ive told their story once & i will do a thousand times more, please think before you speak & if you don't know what to say, then just hug me & shed a tear, for the ones that cry with me, ill hold close to my heart forever xxMy Angel that grew wings and my darling cousin kane who are dearly missedxx

America's Angel

1 comment:

  1. Angels fly and so we cry the loss we feel inside.
    God may say, it was not right that day, she must fly away, but she will come again, soon on another day. We shall Pray, our Angel will stay, and not fly away, for everything will be right this time.
    Praise The Lord. Gail

    ReplyDelete