Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Homemade Cottage Pie..

                                               My Homemade Cottage Pie..

Mixed Mince and veg with tomato Puree..

My Cottage Pie in the making..

My Cheesy mash ready to go on the cottage pie..

My Cottage Pie ready to go in the Oven..

The top of my cottage pie

My Yummy Cottage Pie..

1 word Yummy..

My Cottage Pie ready to eat..

The Cheesy top to my cottage pie..

My Yummy Cottage Pie..

My Yummy Cottage Pie made from scratch, this is one of my husbands favourite's as it has so many flavour's, My Mum inlaw Gave me this awesome recipe and i have been doing it the same way since which has been about 2 years now..

Its just another recipe that will be going into my recipe box and i also love to make..

It takes about 30 mins to make up which includes 20 mins to boil the potataoes and then another 30-40 in the oven to cook, so mostly waiting time for letting it cook in the oven which is not hard really well i dont think its hard anyway lol..

So after about 1 hour you will have a nice hot and Yummy Cottage Pie which is well worth the time..



1 comment:

  1. Yummy is correct. Kayliegh brought me some to try and it was delightful. I ate every bite. Thank you so much. Gail

    ReplyDelete