Monday, July 4, 2011

My New Haircut..

                                                     My New Haircut..

My New Haircut...

Me Showing Off My New Haircut..

My Layers...

My New Hair Do...

So on Saturday the 2nd i decided i needed my hair done and a change of style, so i went to the hair dressers and asked to have about a inch cut off, lots of layer's and chops and i also asked for it to be thinned out as i have very thick hair and this whether makes it feel 10 times thicker then it actually is andthis is how it turned out, i like it alot and it feels like a weight of my head haha..

It only cost me $15.00 including tip which i think is a awesome price for what i had done.

I will defiantly be going their again because they have a hair salon in Denton which is great as in the next week we will be living their...

Thankyou Natalie for doing my new hairdo...

1 comment:

  1. I like your new do. Your hair is up most of the time so I did not know it was new cut cool.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete