Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day Dad:)

                Happy Father's Day Dad:)
Dad and his son in law paul..

Dad with Josie and Kelsey whn they were tiny..

Dad with his Grandaughter Paris..

Dad with Paris his granddaughter..

Dad and Paris his granddaughter again..

Me and Dad..

Josie and dad..

I thought i would do a post for my dad for fathers day because we are so lucky to still have him with us because last year my dad had a huge heart attack, he had no blood flow to his heart and also died 4 time's but thankgod he thought for his life and is still with us because i honestly don't know what i would do without him, i may live in a different country but he's my Hero and has got me through so much..

I am officially my daddy's lil girl and alway's will be even though im 22 and have 2 younger sister's, we have always had a special bound that is still unbreakable even though im married and live 1000's of mile's away from him...

I have 2 older siblings and i was the 1st of his children to get married, get a diploma, finish college and past my driving test he was so proud of me and i love to make him proud..

My dad is a Hero to me and everyone that know's him, he was a Army man has raised 5 children and 6 grandchildren and still..He is Amazing..

I love you Dad love you Lil girl..

Happy Father's day, your one in a million...

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky to still have your Dad. He is lucky as well, to have you for a Daughter.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete