Monday, June 27, 2011

My treat for the hubby...

My treat for my Husband after a long day at work...

The bubble bath i ran my husband before he got home from work..

The bubble bath i ran my husband before he got home from work..
Also the candle's i lite for him..

I also made my hubby his favorite meal and layed the table nicely..

I also made my hubby his favorite meal and layed the table nicely..

I also made my hubby his favorite meal and Had a glass of wine waiting for him..

My husbands dinner set ready and waiting..

So the other day i thought my husbands been working so hard and i should show him how much i appreiate all his hard work..

So before my Hubby got home i ran a nice hot bubble bath with candles for him so he could come home and relax in it after a long and hard day at work..

Then i set the Table like we were in a resturante all nice and organised, then i poured him a glass of his favorite wine which is red and to top it off i cooked his favorite meal which is a chicken curry..

Well he walked in and loved it and wondered why and the exact words i used was just because i love you and know how hard you work for our family, aww arnt i sweet hehe..

It may just seem like a small surprise and very simple but to me and Paul who are constantly busy its the small and simple things we do for each other that count's and love about each other...

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to do such nice things for your man, and you always do nice things for me as well, thank you so much for being my friend, you mean alot to me. Gail

    ReplyDelete