Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Handmade Pizza..

                                            My 1st Handmade Pizza..

My Pepporoni Pizza..

Mine and Pauls Pepporoni Pizza..

Mine and Pauls Pepporoni Pizza..


After our Pizza had come out of the oven..

So Me and Paul love Pizza but we tell our selfs we can not have Pizza more then twice a months because's its not exactly a healthy meal its also expesive for 2 pizza's everytime we have it..

So i had a idea while shopping the other day, instead of paying $5 a pizza at walmart or Buying a grease filled pizza from a takeaway i could make it myself for cheaper and it would also have less grease on hehe..

So i went to Walmart and found some ready made bases i brought a 2 pack with 2 packs of tomato Puree for only $3.50 and then i went on to but a pack of pepperoni slice for $2.00 and a pack a of sharp grated cheese for $2.00..

So in total it cost me $7.50 with a saving of $2.50 it may not seem like a huge saving but over a year it as and it also means not added 2 inches to my waist every month from greasy takeaway Pizza's hehe..

So this is what i plan to do every time we have a pizza which i think is a good idea:)

2 comments:

  1. Yummy food, although I am a vegitarian, but the vegetarian bits are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal, fun to make and good to eat. Gail

    ReplyDelete