Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A sketch of Me and Paul..

                                           Me and Paul in Sketch effect..

These were hand drawn by my Dad..

Hand Drawn by my Dad..

Dark Sketch done by Computer..

Light Sketch done by Computer..

Black Sketch done by Computer..

The 1st two sketches were drawn by my dad free hand of Me and Paul and i think they turnt out well seeing this was my dads first time at sketching, thankyou Dad i love them..

The last 3 were done via computer and are light and dark pencil Sketch's i loved the that much i saved them to my computer and thought i would put them in my Blog..

One day very soon i am thinking about taking Paul to a real Sketch artist and getting a nice professional one done so i can put it in a frame and put it up..

I love sketched art and would love one of Me and Paul done Proffesionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment