Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Homemade Chicken Korma

                        My Homemade Chicken Korma Curry..

The rice Boiling for my Chicken Curry..

My Homemade Chicken Korma on the stove..

Making my Homemade chicken Curry hehe..

My Table set ready for our Chicken curry..

My Table set ready for our Chicken curry..

My chicken Korma almost ready yummy..

My chicken Korma almost ready yummy..

So i previously posted a Rogan Josh curry and i wanted to post a hot curry i made that made mine and my husbands mouth water lol..

I love making Homemade curries and i defiantly like tasting them because their Yummy:)

Loads of friends have asked if they could taste one of my curries and i defiantly will do when we move, i am thinking of making a curry for our house warming meal lol..

So get your taste buds ready because their Sizzling hot hehe:)

1 comment:

  1. Makes my mouth burn. It is so cool to make meals at home. Paul is so lucky to have you. Gail

    ReplyDelete