Monday, June 27, 2011

My Awesome Booties..

                                            My Awesome Booties..

My new bootie's...

Arent they awesome..

They are so comfy..

Me wearing my booties hehe...

So cool i love them...

The sides of my new booties..

These are a pair of adult high top booties my friend gail made them for me and i absolutly love them, they are so comfy and also very colourful which i love..

I have already ordered another pair i love them that much, this time im getting them in a turqouise which will look lovely..

Thankyou Gail for my booties..

These are $16 a pair and are so worth every penny because Gail puts alot of her time into just 1 pair and they come out looking awesome and very high quality as well...

If you think you would love a pair of these gorgeous Adult booties you can visit her website just click on the link below...

http://www.mercantilemart.com/

Gail also makes High top Baby Booties which are so cute and she sells them on the same site too only $10 a pair, i also blogged picture's and information on the baby booties on a previous blog..

So go on get yourself a bargain while they last because i have ordered more so they are very popular:)

1 comment:

  1. Kayliegh Thank you so much. You are so wonderful and a great friend. I so enjoy you. I know God sent you for us to become friends. Praise the LORD and God Bless You. Gail

    ReplyDelete