Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Dad's awesome Tattoo's..

My dads awesome tatto work..

My brother Aarons ful back tatto..

My sister Amy Side tattoo..

Amy's side tattoo again..

A family Friens Leg tatto, the 1st one he done..

Amy's Upper Leg Dragon Tatto..(sister)..

Uncle Ians Outline of his back tattoo..

My Auntie Maries arm tattoo..

My brother's Ex GF neck tattoo.

My dad tattoed him self on his lower inner leg..

My ankle tattoo.

My Neck Tattoo..The bells turnt Grey after a day..

My sister Josies upper arm tatto..

My sister Josies upper back tattoo..

A family Friends Husky Tattoo..

My sister Amy's wrist tattoo's..

My sister Amy's Ankle tattoo...

My Uncle Ians full back tattoo...Outlined..

My Uncle Ians full back tattoo...Inked in..

My sister Josie's side tattoo..

My sister Josie's side tattoo..

A family friends wrist tattoo..

My mums Tattoo..

My dad inked this on himself..Outlined..

My dad inked this on himself..colour started..

My dad inked this on himself..Finished..

My dad inked this on himself..His Arm the outline..

This is just a few of my Dads awesome tattoo's, he never does 2 of the same tattoo he likes to know their one of a kind, But he will do 2 of the same if they want matching one's so my 2 sisters had the same side tattoo because they wanted matching tats..

I love getting sent pics of my dads tattoo's because i think their awesome..

My dad has sat there for 8 hours once to complete a tattoo because they wanted it finished in 1 day so he is very dedicated to every tattoo he does, but he still saids its a hobby not a job but with all the tattoo's he has done i would say its a job, he als doesnt charge for the tattoo he charges you for the ink..

Thankyou Dad for doing my 2 Tattoo's when i came back to visit..

1 comment:

  1. Your Dad does good work. I myself do not have any tattoos. I like to look at others, but do not want for myself.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete