Monday, June 6, 2011

My New Archos Tablet..

                                                          My New Gadget..
My Box to my New Tablet...

My Box to my New Tablet...

My Tablet all nicely packed in it's box before i took it out to play with it..

My Tablet in it's protective cover..

My shiny new Gadget..


My new Tablet from the side..


So this is my New Gadget The Archos Tablet, my Hubby brought it for me as he had brought himself a new Gadget and felt bad that i didnt have one.

This is a very cool piece of technogy, you can do anything on this slim tablet play games, read books, surf the internet and so much more, i love it and i can carry it round in my purse with me if i wanted and still have room for my Mobile and other bits and piece's which is a great thing for me who carrie's everything but my Kitchen sink in my Purse lol..

So thankyou my gorgeous hubby for by me a awesome gadget that fits me down to a tee..

No comments:

Post a Comment